Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Urban Suites Tagaytay?
- We are a family-run business who owns condo units at SMDC Wind Residences. We purchased these apartment for our future retirement place but while waiting for that time to come, we decided to open our apartments for daily tourists who wants to experience Tagaytay without breaking a budget.
2. Can I rent a unit for just one (1) day?
- yes, we allow daily rental for our units. Units are subject to availability.
3. How can I book a unit?
- On the homepage, select your check in and check out date, and the number of guest. Our booking engine will list all the available units. Select any available unit, read the details, and rates on that page. Once you're decided to book that unit, click the BOOK NOW button to send us an enquiry message. We will respond as soon as we received this form.
Please be noted that this does not confirm your booking yet.
4. Do I need to pay reservation fee to book the unit?
- yes, we require prepayment or downpayment to confirm your reservation. Payment details will be sent by our reservation officer.
5. Can I cancel my reservation?
- yes, you may cancel your reservation. However, downpayment are non-refundable. We accept re-booking but must be arranged at least fourteen (14) days before your original checkin date. Rebooking is subject to 10% rebooking fee.
6. How can I pay the reservation?
- We accept payment through BPI and GCash. We also accept payments via Paypal but with additional charge.
7. Can I pay on my checkin date?
- if you're booking for today or tomorrow, we can probably allow it (upon discussion with our property manager) but we cannot guarantee the availability of the unit.
Kindly be informed that our unit is in a Residential Condominium. We are not a hotel where anyone can just come and go. All of our guest must be registered in our Condo Admin and without our authorization, guests are not allowed to enter our property.
8. Is there a parking space?
We have three parking options:
1. Covered Parking
Upon availability and by reservation
2. Commercial parking
Front of tower
3. Lot pad
Parking near the clubhouse
Around 5 mins leisure walk to tower 3
Rate: 150 for 24hrs
9. Can we cook inside the unit?
- We do allow cooking in some of our units with additional charge of P1500 and only valid for long term rentals (minimum of 7 days).
All of our units has a ref, microwave, and electric kettle.